A NYC grad student working on food stamps for her thesis has released a free cookbook for those living on $4/day.
SIG NAL BOO OO OO OOOST
oooooh this is so nice!
I believe it’s important to eat well, even when you’re strapped for cash. It’s good for your health and energy! This cookbook is full of delicious and healthy recipes, the ingredients of which are fairly inexpensive.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THIS WOMAN AS A FELLOW WARRIOR AND A FANTASTIC HUMAN BEING.
Boost so hard. Feeding yourself well is a challenge when you’ve got little income
everyone needs Spirit on their blog.
every time someone reblogs this you see that notification in the corner with a tiny galloping spirit so pls keep it up guyz
makin a herd on my blog no shame
hi hi. so i’ve seen a few of these masterposts in the past month and since we basically use the same websites i just thought hey why not make one of my own since i really wanted to share these super duper awesome websites with you guys and why not just help you out cause these are actually really helpful :) and this is inspired by bangarz’s post (((here))) so credit to her xx (PART TWO OF THIS POST)
- convert anything to anything
- convert youtube videos to mp3s
- download videos from youtube
- download music from 8tracks
- easy makeup tips
- eyeliner trick
- fashion guide
- makeup tips
- 40 must have makeup tips
- eye makeup tips
- punk rock makeup
- perfect smokey eye tutorial
- makeup tips for every occasion
- news paper nail tutorial
- messy bun tutorial
- winged eyeliner tutorial
- how to survive finals
- homework help
- learn geography
- make flash cards
- math problem solver one // two
- pull an all nighter but still do well in your exams
- boost your creativity (coffee shop sounds)
- best learning website ever
- how to survive college
- download free books
- study tips
- writing tips
- fake writing an essay
- write an actual essay
- good playlists for studying one // two // three // four
- will teach you anything
- study guide
- photoshop help one // two // three // four
- all the audio posts you’ve ever reblogged
- easy way to make masterposts
- find out what’s wrong with your blog
- find a gif reaction
- how to make themes part 1 // part 2 // part 3 // part 4 // part 5
- html help
- kawaii emoji’s
- mass tag replacer
- post limit checker
- see your old themes
- url shortener
- opposite of ^^
- sound of a coffee shop
- nature sounds
- rain noises
- dripping water
- being underwater
- learn new things
- a list of movies with links
- horror movies with links
- teen movies masterlist
- old disney movies
- watch free tv/movies
- fun sites masterpost
- dont know what to listen to? ((THIS IS REALLY COOL))
- this is just really cool
- see your dashboard from 2011
- break something
- get a hug
- receive compliments
- the thoughts room
- watch cute things
- watch a dog lick your screen forever
- slap a bald guy with an eel
- donate food to the hungry
- create a fake tweet
- 99 lifehacks to make your life easier
- cant remember the name of a song?
- upload stuff from your iphone to your laptop
- wanna know how something works?
- tricks to sleeping more
- fake a tweet
- wanna know who you write like?
- how to love yourself
- make cool things
- what should i make for dinner?
- what should i listen to now?
- what should i do today?
- what should i do with my life?
- where should i go for drinks?
- what’s the weather?
- when to pee during a movie
okay well that’s all guys, i hope this helped and i hope you all have an awesome year ! :)
ok this is awesome
Grand Central, NYC 1929
Its not possible anymore to take such photograph, as the buildings outside block the sun rays.
I think about this at least once a day
We have this picture in our living room
this is surreal i love it
i had this poster in my dorm room
One of the reasons why Emma Watson is one of the best female role-models of our time. She’s so underrated.
1) A boy telling you you’re pretty won’t make you see the beauty in the fullness of your cheeks, in redness of your lips at 2 in the morning when tequila is making the bar bathroom spin. He can’t take away the ugliness that you see in yourself, you have to do that.
2) You have to be ready to hear someone say they love you. You have to be ready, and you have to be willing, and you have to listen. Because sometimes, they won’t say those three words, they’ll put a blanket over you while you’re watching a movie, they’ll kiss your cheek when they think you’re asleep, they’ll smile when they see you first thing in the morning. But you, you have to be willing to see it, feel it, let it in. Letting someone love you takes practice.
3) Don’t make compromises you can’t live with. Compromise is a different version of what you want, not a whole other Universe.
4) Learn to say no. No - to a movie you don’t want to watch; no - to sex you don’t want to have, no- to a relationship that’s driving you mad. Say no - to things that hurt you, to people that extinguish your fire, to jobs you hate and places that are desolate. There are bad things that we can’t control, bad things that happen and we are sucked into and have to feel with every fibre of our being, but the rest - learn to distance yourself, learn to say no.
5) Don’t expect people to walk through fire for you - not your parents, not your friends, not the person you’re in love with. Love doesn’t mean sacrifice, love shouldn’t mean sacrifice. Don’t expect someone to give away pieces of them, so they could fit you better. And don’t feel hurt when they refuse to - it’s self-preservation. Instead - learn from them. Do it as well.
6) Don’t tether yourself to people. Learn to make connections, to love, with both your feet steady on the ground. Learn to let people pass through your life; like a summer breeze, not a storm that’s just been unleashed.
7) Learn the difference between growth and growing up before it’s too late. Rooftops and water fights and ice cream for breakfast can be a part of your life at 10, 25, or 35. But by the time you’re 35 you need to learn to say enough, to be able to walk away, you need to be able to love yourself. Love yourself the way you loved yourself at 10, before the world had a chance to fill your head with ugliness."